[ptx] Bug changing magnification while setting control points

Daniel M. German dmgerman at uvic.ca
Mon Aug 14 20:34:58 BST 2006

 Pablo> JD Smith wrote:
 >> Auto Add and all that stuff should probably be cleaned up too... it's
 >> way too many options, all of which relate to just manual control point
 >> addition.  It simply means the control point gets added as soon as
 >> defined, rather than having to click the "Add" button.
 >>
 >> We could do away with auto add altogether by keeping track of which
 >> control point pair is active, highlighting it, and allowing the user to
 >> "abort" by hitting delete.  There's no reason to maintain a distinction
 >> between "control points which are final and included on my list for
 >> good" and the point actively being edited.

 Pablo> Actually there is a reason. Some people prefer to select the control point
 Pablo> (especially if only a handful are needed) in zoom-out mode. Then the "not
 Pablo> yet" added state will stay in 100% zoom, so that people can check if the
 Pablo> matching produced a good control point.

With respect to zoom-in mode. One thing I have noticed is that when I
change magnification (say from fit-in-window to 100%) the current
control point is not centered, even if I click on it.

I usually resort to selecting another point, and then back to the one
I am interested in. The problem is that this approach breaks when
there is only one control point in the pair of images.

dmg

--
Daniel M. German                  "The will of the people practically  means
                                   the will of the most numerous or