[ptx] Re: translations for hugin 0.6.1 release

Pablo d'Angelo pablo.dangelo at web.de
Sat Aug 12 16:29:50 BST 2006

Hi Jean-Luc,

I have just fixed the build problems, hugin should compile again on unix.

Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
> Hi Pablo,
>
> I've seen this morning that a couple of templates have been added.
> They are of the form:
> #: ../../../src/hugin/xrc/pref_dialog.xrs:4
> msgid "Use Custom PTStitcher Program"
> (the same applies to Autopano, etc.)
>
> What do you mean with "Custom"?

Hmm, its related to the discussion on the ptx list about the OSX bundle.
The current approach to specify the "external" programs (which are not
external under OSX, since they are shipped with hugin on OSX) seems to be
"incompatible" to the way of thought of native OSX users.

Therefore we decided to add a toggle that need to be enabled to select an
alternative program somewhere else. Maybe you have a better idea about how
it should be called? Probably its not custom, but non-default?