[ptx] HuginOSX & TIFF Layered Output

Steve Schacht shot at adeptool.com
Sat Aug 12 00:01:21 BST 2006

First, thanks for the clarification on the enblend integration.  Now
I have another issue.  (BTW, I'm somewhat of a newbie to Hugin, so if
there are some docs that'll answer my questions, please point me to
them.)

I want to generate a layered Photoshop file as output.  Apparently
PTStitcher is the only engine that can be used for that.  However, I
get an error saying that PTStitcher.exe failed.  Well, I would hope
so, as I'm using a Mac, and I thought EXE files were a Windows
thing.  Can this be done or not?  If so, how?

Thanks,

---
Steve