[ptx] HuginOSX & Enblend

Ippei UKAI ippei_ukai at mac.com
Fri Aug 11 22:15:35 BST 2006

Hi Steve,

You are always welcome to use list even regardless of the operating
system your hugin runs.

Sorry for the confusion about enblend. We developers have been just
discussing what we should do with it. Just after your email, Pablo
and I have decided to implement JD Smith's suggestion, which is
quoted below, for the coming 0.6.1 release. Currently I'm assigned to
this task, and will try my best over the weekend.

Instead of current interface, use:
>  [ ]  Use custom Enblend program: _____________ [browse]
>
> Then if you leave this unchecked (the default), it searches for
> enblend
> in the PATH, and, on OSX, looks inside the bundle too (OSX has PATH
> which the shell will search just like any Unix).  Otherwise, you can
> specify the other version by hand (Linuxy), or by browsing (OSXy) for
> it.

Thanks for using hugin,
Ippei

--