[ptx] Re: Renewing OSX Distribution

Paul Lundgren pfl011 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 9 03:00:19 BST 2006

I wonder if I'm missing something. I am a Mac user but NOT a
programer. Most of the posts here seem to be of the compiling type. I
was able to follow the instructions in the ReadMe to use the script
to "install" Enblend.

I have no idea what Autopano-sift is, what it does or how to use it.
The script warns against installing it - so I didn't.

I have not used Hugin 0.6 as yet although I did have crashing
problems with 0.5. It seems to have possibilities but I was unable to
use it satisfactorily. I used Photoshop manually instead – which
takes a very long time.

I feel a little clueless here but is there something else beside just
using the application that I should be doing?

- Paul