Renewing OSX Distribution (was Re: [ptx] Hugin 0.6 on OS X Crashing)

Pablo d'Angelo pablo.dangelo at web.de
Wed Aug 9 01:32:33 BST 2006

Hi Ippei,

> Autopano-sift
> More people feel autopano-sift optional compared to enblend, and I think
> it can be rather dealt as a plugin rather than an integral component. It
> also has stability issues with shell scripts. So it should be dealt on a
> different thread.

Isn't the main problem that autopano-sift requires mono?

Actually somebody has uploaded a C version of autopano-SIFT to the hugin
patches page. Unfortunately it creates different control points as the
original. I had a quick look at the sourcecode and its probably a small
error that is hard to spot.