[ptx] longstanding & new problems/questions with 0.6

Daniel M. German dmgerman at uvic.ca
Mon Aug 7 22:16:00 BST 2006

Hi Rich,

 Rich> 1. tiff compression level field in sticher tab is disabled both for lzw
 Rich> & deflate compressions. seems strange.

Correct me if I am wrong, but TIFF lzw and deflate compressions are
lossless and therefore cannot be parametrized. In other words, they do
not support "compression level".

 Rich> 4. building libpano & hugin on slackware still requires manually
 Rich> exporting -lm. i've whined about this countless times :)

What exactly do you mean by exporting -lm? Do you mean that the gcc
link command does not include the -lm option?

--
Daniel M. German                  "Mathematics belong to God."
                                   Donald Knuth