[ptx] Building hugin under os-x

Ippei UKAI ippei_ukai at mac.com
Sat Nov 26 21:20:25 GMT 2005

Hi Daniel,

I've been compiling hugin with Xcode ever since. This is solely from
my lack of experience in unix programming.

Anyway, all the frameworks hugin needs linked should be of wx's
dependancies. You can see them with "wx-config --libs"

$ wx-config --libs
-L/usr/local/lib   -framework QuickTime -framework IOKit -framework
Carbon -framework Cocoa -framework System  /usr/local/lib/
libwx_macu-2.6.a -lpng -lz -ljpeg -ltiff -framework WebKit -lz -
lpthread -liconv -dead_strip

Also the executable file needs to be wrapped inside the application
package in order to have UIs on OSX. You can just replace the binary
file inside the existing HuginOSX.app.

Thank you for debugging. Especially as I still have no idea what is
going on with the PTOptimizer interaction, but there had been quite a
few reports on this and myself encounter sometimes.

Thanks,
Ippei

--
   My general MSN, AIM, and E-Mail: ippei_ukai at mac.com