[ptx] Building hugin under os-x

Daniel M. German dmgerman at uvic.ca
Sat Nov 26 02:11:21 GMT 2005

Hi everybody,

I am in desperate need of help. I have been using Hugin under OS X
(the binaries from Sept 22.

But on my powerbook OS 10.3 it keeps crashing frequently.

So I decided to see if I can help by fixing the bug that keeps
bothering me (it usually crashes when I try to optimize the panorama).

I have spent several hours  getting
all the prerequisites and trying to get it to compile, but I just
can't get it working (sorry, I am not familiar with the frameworks in
the linker under OS X, I am more of a typical Unix programmer).

I am compiling form the command line:

./configure --prefix=/sw --with-pano=/sw

and then

make

But I am getting a linking error:

g++ -I/sw/include -DHasPANO -INO -I/sw/include -o hugin huginApp.o ImagesList.o AutoCtrlPointCreator.o MainFrame.o CPImageCtrl.o CPEditorPanel.o LensPanel.o ImagesPanel.o CommandHistory.o PanoPanel.o NonaStitcherPanel.o PTStitcherPanel.o PreviewFrame.o PreviewPanel.o ImageCenter.o OptimizePanel.o RunOptimizerFrame.o RunStitcherFrame.o CPListFrame.o TextKillFocusHandler.o ImageOrientationPanel.o ImageOrientationFrame.o PanoDruid.o CPZoomDisplayPanel.o CPFineTuneFrame.o PreferencesDialog.o LocalizedFileTipProvider.o -Wl,-bind_at_load  -L/sw/lib /sw/lib/libwx_macu-2.6.a -lpthread /sw/lib/libiconv.dylib ../../src/Panorama/.libs/libpanorama.a /sw/lib/libpano12.dylib -lz ../../src/foreign/vigra_impex/.libs/libvigra_impex.a /sw/lib/libjpeg.dylib -lpng -ltiff ../../src/jhead/.libs/libjhead.a ../../src/common/.libs/libcommon.a ./.libs/libhuginwxutils.a
ld: Undefined symbols:
_CFBundleCopyAuxiliaryExecutableURL
_CFBundleCopyResourceURL
_CFBundleGetMainBundle
_CFRelease
[...] a bunch more symbols.

Can anybody help me?

thank you!

--
daniel

--
Daniel M. German                  "Let us show our friendship for a man
                                   when he is alive and not after