[ptx] Re: [PanoTools-devel] pano12.dll ver. 2.7.0.12 and hugin - strange results

Jim Watters jwatters at photocreations.ca
Wed Nov 9 12:06:16 GMT 2005

8 hours later and none of the changes are in the CVS.  I just tried
again, and got an error.

    cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `Remote process exit code
    unavailable
    ' from cvs server
    cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above
    messages if any)

    Error, CVS operation failed

Will try to upload again in about 12 hours.

Jim