[ptx] Problems to link /usr/lib32/libpng.so.2 for Panotools 32bit (crosspost: gmane.linux.debian.ports.amd64)

Gerhard Gaussling ggrubbish at web.de
Sat Nov 5 21:18:25 GMT 2005

Am Samstag 05 November 2005 15:48 schrieb Gerhard Gaussling:
> Is there a way to have /usr/lib32/libpng.so.2 working without chroot?
If not, by any chance, is there a way to use chroot 32bit PTStitcher in
a wrapperscript within hugin?

I tried this script, but it fails in hugin, but works great on a bash
shell (the arguments $1 $2 $3 $4 might be the problem, so I'm not a
good scripter):

~$ cat /usr/local/bin/PTStitcher

#!/bin/bash
dchroot -c i386_chroot -d PTStitcher $1 $2 $3 $4
exit

I'm stil interested in how to link the lacked 32bit lib the right way in
a amd64 environment.

Kind regards

Gerhard Gaußling