[ptx] hugin 0.5 beta 3 released

Mike Runge mike at trozzreaxxion.net
Wed Mar 9 15:11:14 GMT 2005

Thank you,
one more posting that hasn't gone against the list (like it was planned)
on my side *grrrr*

I understodd how it is supposed to work - but I was able to break it
(crop was heavily of center after to attempts). Don't know, how I
archived this?!

Thanks for the special hack  - I will check it out.
First pano with 0.5beta3 using the crop came out fine :-)

best, mike