[ptx] hugin 0.5 beta 3 released

pablo.dangelo at informatik.uni-ulm.de pablo.dangelo at informatik.uni-ulm.de
Wed Mar 9 14:56:47 GMT 2005

Zitat von Mike Runge <mike at trozzreaxxion.net>:

> Hi Pablo,
> cropping seems to work fine on w2k :-)
> User interface to set the crop ist fine, but the new window should open
> with other dimensions. I can sometimes confuse the crop values by
> setting a crop twice and switch "Always depend on d,e" on/off?!

If "Always depend on d,e" is off, the crop will be set and kept like it is.
Also, d,e will be set to the center of the crop.
If it is switched on, the crop will always be centered on d,e. Even after
d,e have been optimized, the crop will be moved to be centered on d,e.

> I will
> try to figure out what picks exactly needed to make it behave that way.
>
> I didn't figured out now how optimizing/stitching only some images work.

It is a quick hack, since I had little time... enable it in

Perferences->Misc

and from then on, the images selected in the preview window will be used
for optimisation and stitching.