[ptx] Hugin stitching not working

Sean Davis seand at colorado.edu
Wed Jul 6 19:49:46 BST 2005

Hi

I just installed hugin from CVS, and am trying to follow the 'stitching two
photos together' hugin tutorial described at
http://hugin.sourceforge.net/tutorials/two-photos/en.shtml

However, when I do this, the final image I get is completely wrong!  The right
image is on the left, and it appears as though the program ignored all the
points I set.

I believe I have set and optimized the weight points properly.  I have posted
the two images (045.jpg and 046.jpg), the final image (test.jpg), and the
project file (test.pto) at my website http://paos.colorado.edu/~seand/hugin/

Does anyone have a clue whats wrong here?

Thanks,
Sean