[ptx] Couple of bugs could be not specific to Mac

Ippei UKAI ippei_ukai at mac.com
Wed Apr 27 01:40:00 BST 2005

Hi!

Thanks for your quick fixes!
Actually 3rd one sounds more like wx's internal error anyway.

>> I did not understand the
>> strategy here. Why
>> don't we have clear multiple document style
>> structure like Audacity
>> (good opensource app using wx) does?
>
> Not sure what you mean by this - perhaps you could
> expand this thought? I will look at audacity source
> code though.

I found hugin's document handling very different from other document
oriented applications. At least on Mac, applications keep one-window =
one-document relation clearly and opening a file from menu always opens
another window instead of closing the document already opened.
I'm not sure of the standards of the other operating systems, but I
think at least not many applications do in the way hugin does. I have
seen many Windows applications handle multiple document windows inside
an application window, and some Linux application with multiple
document windows opened, but never seen one like hugin.

Well, probably a good idea for the next version. Actually many parts of
Audacity codes are recyclable for hugin especially as long as
Mac-specific work-arounds.

Regards,
Ippei

   My general MSN, AIM, and E-Mail: ippei_ukai at mac.com