[ptx] Hugin not "optimizing"

Rob Park rbpark at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 19:35:08 BST 2005

On 4/25/05, Paul Atreides <paul.atreides at chti.net> wrote:
> Sorry Pablo but it doesn't work... I tried to click on "load EXIF"
> button but the optimizer gives me always the same strange results.

Just to make sure, did you have one of the photos selected? "Load
EXIF" button only works when one of the photos is selected. Doesn't
matter which one as the data it loads is applied to all images.

> I don't think the problem is with the AMD64 compilation relative. I'm
> personaly working with an old Athlon XP and encounter the same
> malfunction...

That's really bizarre. Perhaps you could try running PTOptimizer
manually from the command line, to see what it's doing. I'm not sure
how to do this though, maybe somebody who knows more about it could
give some instructions?

--
Urban Artography
http://artography.ath.cx