[ptx] Hugin not "optimizing"

Brian Innes brianinnes81 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Apr 24 20:39:26 BST 2005

I have recently compiled and installed Hugin , panorama from cvs using
the ubuntuu tutorial.

However it seems that Hugin is not optimizing the image, I can find all
the control points from hugin using autopano sift gui, however when I
come to optimizing, the optimizing window comes up and immediately
finishes with results of 0.000000 for average control point distance,
standard deviation and maximum.

If I then preview the panorama all the images are pasted one on top of
the other.

What gives?

I'm running hugin compiled from CVS on gentoo amd64.

Thanks in advance

Brian