[ptx] Compile Hugin on Ubuntu : Error on compiling libpano

douglas wilkins dgswilkins at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Apr 24 11:15:54 BST 2005

[snip]

http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_contents.pl?searchmode=filelist&word=libgcj5-dev&version=unstable&arch=i386

> As you can see it creates /usr/include/gcj with a
> handful of .h files
> there. I'm not sure why Paul is missing these files
> and I'm not...

I'm not that familiar with debian/ubuntu but perhaps
there was a problem with the original install of
libgcj5-dev which a re-install would fix?
Something as simple as a permissions problem perhaps?
Either way, if libgc5-dev installs these files then no
need to change your tutorial.

regards,
Doug