[ptx] Compile Hugin on Ubuntu : Error on compiling libpano

JP jpok at freemail.hu
Sat Apr 23 08:34:45 BST 2005

douglas wilkins a écrit :

> --- Paul Atreides <paul.atreides at chti.net> wrote:
>
>[snip]
>

>>In file included from conftest.c:23:
>>/usr/include/jni.h:17:31: gcj/libgcj-config.h:
>>No such file or directory
>>

>[snip]
>
>Hi there,
>OK, so the java check failed because it could not find
>libgcj-config.h
>
>Where is this file on your system? I may need to add
>an additional include path when checking for java.
>Unfortunately it seems that every distribution
>installs java differently :-((
>
>regards,
>Doug
>

>Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

Hi Doug,
Like Rob, my distrib is Ubuntu and like him libgcj-config.h file is in
the same directory :

/usr/lib/gcc/i486-linux/3.4.4/include/gcj/libgcj-config.h

I don't understand why the compiling process is correct for Rob and fails for me (same distribution, same packages...)

I will suppress the java references in the makefile, filter.h and sys_ansi.c and retry, and if I'm lucky, it will compile ? I hope...

Paul