[ptx] No images shown in interface

douglas wilkins dgswilkins at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 23 08:25:00 BST 2005

Hi there,
Sorry to take so long to respond - sometimes life just
gets in the way of programming (or is it the other way
around?). :-)

--- Edouard Gomez <ed.gomez at free.fr> wrote:
> Edouard Gomez (ed.gomez at free.fr) wrote:
> > No segfaults on startups in unicode mode, BUT i
> have absolutly no images
> > on screen  when i load pto  files generated by
> autopano-sift.  I see the
> > application mapping  correctly the files,  it has
> all the  files loaded,
> > but the half  panel dedicated to images in the
> image  panel, in the lens
> > panel and in the control points panel don't
> appear.
> >
> > Is this a known bug ?

Yes it is with wx 2.5.3 and later

> Any workaround possible just
> hacking XRC files ?

Probably - I'll be looking at it to day and tomorrow.
In the meantime, comment out
#define USE_WX25x
in src/include/panoinc_WX.h

> I rebuilt hugin with debug output. All necessary
> files to reproduce this,
> are available here:
> http://ed.gomez.free.fr/vrac/hugin-report/

Looking at it now.

> The debug.log output is just the result of:
> # hugin rome1.pto >debug.log 2>&1
>   (click File->exit)
>
> If i can help  collecting more data on this issue,
> feel  free to ask for
> it.

Will do :-)

regards,