[ptx] new tutorial detailing installation on ubuntu

Rob Park rbpark at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 20:15:53 BST 2005

http://artography.ath.cx/articles/install-hugin-ubuntu

I really hope this helps somebody, because it took me a lot of effort
to write ;)

Oh, and pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease report any problems you have
with this to me. I'm not sure on some of the dependencies -- a couple
of them are things that I installed because apt-get told me they were
"recommended" dependencies, and I'm not sure if they're even necessary
for compilation... stuff like "fastjar" for panotools, etc. So if you
guys can look this over and tell me how it could be better, then
everybody benefits from a better tutorial.

Thanks guys.

Now I just need to go out and shoot a couple shots of a panorama, then
I can start updating the other tutorial with screenshots and stuff.

--
Urban Artography
http://artography.ath.cx