[ptx] Error while stitching big pictures - Documented in pictures

Travis Good travis.godwin.good at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 15:35:34 BST 2005

Hi All,
thanks for your responses to my earlier postings. I am impressed with
the level of activity of this list and the development work going on
with Hugin.
With your help, I'd like to pin down the large image size problem
that's been bothering Geppel and myself.
Therefore, I have posted screenshots of the program previous to and
during the error condition, along with screenshots of the hugin
version and the version info on the pano dll version I am using. You
can find them at
http://www.travisgood.com/Hugin/

There is a web page available there, as well as a word document.

Very Best Regards,
Travis Good