[ptx] Re: wxwidgets 2.5?

Rob Park rbpark at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 20:08:42 BST 2005

AUGH. Ok, sorry Hal, I'd been sending my responses directly to you
instead of to the list. That's stupid gmail for you... for some of the
lists I'm on, reply goes to the list, and for some, reply goes to the
original sender. I keep forgetting about it, drives me nuts.

On 4/18/05, Rob Park <rbpark at gmail.com> wrote:
> So, is any effort being made to port hugin to the new wxwidgets 2.5?
> Is this something I can enable myself, or...?

Anyway, it doesn't matter, because I wasn't reading the compile error
message closely enough. It was complaining about a missing boost,
which I didn't really understand because I had boost installed. What
it was really missing was libboost-graph-dev, which I installed, and
now it's compiling happily (though it's not finished yet, hopefully I
haven't spoken too soon).

--
Urban Artography
http://artography.ath.cx