[ptx] Multiple TIFF bug

David Grant david.grant at telus.net
Sat Apr 9 20:28:45 BST 2005

David Grant wrote:

>>For some reason hugin is creating the tiff files as it goes along, but
>>then once it is done, it deletes them all!
>>
>>This is repeatable. I see nothing in the DEBUG statements of any help.
>>

>If I save to "Tif" output rather than "multiple tif" and select the
>enblend option, it works. It creates the temp tifs and then enblends
>them into one tiff, then deletes the temp tiffs. Maybe this deletion
>code is being executed as part of the "multiple tiff" option, by mistake...

Ah, that it what is happening. When I have the "delete remapped tiff
files" option checked off in the hugin preferences it will delete the
files even if I am not running enblend!

So instead of:
if "delete remapped tiff files"==True:
  rm files
we need:
if "delete remapped tiff files"==True AND "are we using enblend"==True
  rm files

Thanks,
David

--