[ptx] Multiple TIFF bug

David Grant david.grant at telus.net
Sat Apr 9 20:25:41 BST 2005

David Grant wrote:

>For some reason hugin is creating the tiff files as it goes along, but
>then once it is done, it deletes them all!
>
>This is repeatable. I see nothing in the DEBUG statements of any help.

If I save to "Tif" output rather than "multiple tif" and select the
enblend option, it works. It creates the temp tifs and then enblends
them into one tiff, then deletes the temp tiffs. Maybe this deletion
code is being executed as part of the "multiple tiff" option, by mistake...

Thanks,
David

--
David J. Grant