[ptx] autopano-sift-1.6-win-1.zip(Sebastian) successfully used on large multirows

Pablo dAngelo Pablo.dAngelo at web.de
Thu Sep 23 07:16:46 BST 2004

Thorsten Vieth <t.vieth at gmx.de> schrieb am 23.09.04 06:55:51:

> Hi all,
>
> Mike, thanks for the clarification. I now tried again on my PC and I get
> autopano-sift to work now without eating my RAM... So, it runs through,
> using the included vbs file on my images, and it also creates a
> hugin.pto file. The only problem I now have is that the control points
> generated by autopano-sift are WAY OFF! There is not  a single usable
> one.

I assume you are using sebastians win32 version posted here. Unfortunately,
that prints the number > 1000 with an additional delimiter: 1,200.3 or soemthing
like that. hugin can't handle that. If that is true, remove the "," with your favorite
text editor.

I hope Sebastion will release a small update to autopano-sift that corrects that soon.
Then Autopano-sift can really be used on windows.