[ptx] autopano-sift-1.6-win-1.zip, No more Gtk#. Windows users please test :)

Ippei UKAI ippei_ukai at mac.com
Mon Sep 20 20:13:42 BST 2004

Hi.

So far, I have added Shell Script chooser to AutoCtrlPointCreator.cpp
exactly the same way as Windows does.
It apparently executes autopano-complete.sh file complains sed does not
accept "-r" flag.
Indeed "man sed" goes:

SED(1)                    BSD General Commands Manual
SED(1)

NAME
      sed - stream editor

SYNOPSIS
      sed [-an] command [file ...]
       [-an] [-e command] [-f command_file] [file ...]

I think, as MacOSX/Darwin is BSD based, sed is different from linux.
Hasn't anyone tried autopano-sift/hugin on BSD!?
Anyway, I have no idea what I can do now. Any suggestions?

   My general e-mail and AIM:  ippei_ukai at mac.com
   Homepage:  http://homepage.mac.com/ippei_ukai/