[ptx] autopano-sift 1.6 released: control-point coverage improved, bug fixes

Chris Cothrun mutagen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 07:27:31 BST 2004

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 10:34:54 +0200, Pablo dAngelo <pablo.dangelo at web.de> wrote:
> Hi all!
> I just tried to use the binaries provided by Sebastian on windows, using the microsoft
> CLR. (I have some version of Microsoft .Net Framework SDK 1.1 installed).
>
> That is without any recompilation with the Microsoft .NET compiler, and it worked.
> Looks like the mono compiled bytecode works with the microsoft virtual machine.

Ha! I tried on two different machines and had the same problems
(garbage collection errors, runaway memory consumption) on both, even
after installing GTK#

Now I try again and it Sebastian's binaries work fine :)

I think it was the reboot somewhere in there when I was trying to get
everything to compile. I should know better with Windows...

In other words, ignore my binaries and just get GTK# installed
properly. The drag and drop script works great.

--
- Chris