[ptx] calling autopano and enblend from hugin fails [linux only]

Pablo dAngelo Pablo.dAngelo at web.de
Thu Sep 16 00:02:43 BST 2004

Rob Park <rbpark at ualberta.ca> schrieb am 15.09.04 23:02:57:

> > Hmm, I just tried a clean recompile of the CVS on my system (debian
> > unstable, wxWindows 2.4.2, using gtk 1.2), and both autopano-sift and
> > enblend work from within hugin.
> > really strange. Maybe its a bug in the wxExecute function? Have to try on my
> > Suse installation later on...
>
> Oh yeah, sorry, forgot to mention. The titlebar of the error message
> says "wxExecute Error". I'd post a screenshot but there's just not much
> to see.

Hmm, that sounds like wxExecute() failed, not the program it should call.
I've replaced the wxExecute() calls with calls to system() on unix. Maybe that works better.. Should be available in the CVS in a day or so.

Which version of wxWindows do you use? calling enblend worked fine on my AMD64 SuSE installation as well..