[ptx] autopano-sift parameters in Hugin prefs

Emmanuel emmanuel at favre-nicolin.net
Sat Oct 30 21:06:49 BST 2004

Le vendredi 29 Octobre 2004 01:55, Johnny Deadman a écrit :
> Well having FINALLY gotten Mandrake 10.1 installed on the PC and a dual
> head monitor setup working and finally ironed out all of the
> dependencies that were stopping me compiling a CVS version of
> Hugin...(had to compile versions of practically every lib involved
> before it all worked) now I am having a problem running autopano-sift
> from Hugin.

I didn't need to compile anything special... ?

> I want to set -s -n -c parameters but they seem to be ignored when I
> put them at the beginning of the parameter list in Hugin prefs. Is this
> correct Hugin behaviour or am I missing something?
>
> also, is there a src for autopano 1.03 someplace? there only seems to
> be 1.02 available for linux.
>
> incidentally as a longtime user of both PTMac and ptGui I am liking
> Hugin a lot. It was actually the only reason I installed Linux. If I'd
> known how much I was going to have to learn I'd have thought twice
> about it but now I actually understand *nix - a bit, anyway.

If you don't like to suffer try RPM that are on my site and that was firstly
(and very well) prepared by Doug! (thank you!!)

http://emmanuelfavrenicolin.free.fr/Public/MDK101/

(there are also the SRPM that you can easily update to cvs even everyday and
automatically (I should do that script myself because I have the bad tendancy
to be building hugin frequently!)

there you can found working (at least on my computer) :
hugin of oct 29
enblend 2.0
panotools 2.7a

for autopano-sift, I cannot run version 2.0 on MDK 10.1 but version 1.7 works
already quite fine (it's better than autopano as for me)

don't suffer anymore :)

Cheers,
Emmanuel