[ptx] Crash on optimise

Jim Watters jwatters at photocreations.ca
Sat Oct 16 11:58:49 BST 2004

I have also added a MinGW build back on my panotools page.
If it is a matter of adding some functions into the export table lets do
that.  If it is a matter of modifying fcnPano() so it has some compile
switchs to behave differently on Linux lets do that.

 Jim Watters

 Graphic Software Developer
 http://photocreations.ca