[ptx] nona cannot render a single (or multiple) image

HaJo Schatz hajo at hajo.net
Fri Oct 8 16:41:43 BST 2004

On Fri, 2004-10-08 at 18:45, Bruno Postle wrote:
> On Wed 06-Oct-2004 at 11:03 +0200, Stefan M. Brandl wrote:
> >
> > FATAL: 10:58:59.314220 (NonaStitcherPanel.cpp:338) Stitch(): (): error during stitching:
> > Precondition violation!
> > basicImage::upperLeft(): image must have non-zero size.
> > (../foreign/vigra/basicimage.hxx:631)
>
> Still getting the same bug with latest CVS, trying to stitch two
> images together.

Seems there are quite a few issues recently creeping into Hugin:

- Try a project with >9 photos and have a look at the lens tab. Hugin
can only handle 9 photos correctly (we're finally turning away from the
binary world, hooray!)

And some issues I found when trying to stitch my scanned map parts:
- Try saving a project where you have adjusted eg. d or e of some
photos. After loading the project again, the d and e values are gone.
- Try asking the optimizer to adjust d and e for you. You can't select
them individually (per pic), so you'll have to modify the optimizer
script by hand every time you run it...

--
HaJo Schatz <hajo at hajo.net>
http://www.HaJo.Net