[ptx] GIMP import of PSD

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Thu May 13 14:55:12 BST 2004

On Wednesday 28 April 2004 10:33, Joseph Reagle wrote:

> > I believe that this one creates gimp compatible psd files:
> > >  panorama-tools-2.6bml08-3.i386.rpm        27-May-2003 22:11  381K
>
> Nope, if I set it to PTX, hugin complains of "unspported file format
> using jpg".

Dunno, that 2.6bml08-3 package has only these patches applied:

PTLinux.wrappers.patch:
    Adds basic shell wrappers for the java utilities.

panosrc.720-fov.patch:
    Sets maximum FOV to 720degrees.

panosrc.java-path.patch:
    Fixes an include line for compilation against java headers.

panosrc.sys_ansi.patch:
    Adds a missing file that was distributed with the mac sources by
    mistake.

panosrc.2.6-ml08.patch:
    Adds "g & t" shear correction parameters.
    Fix for .bmp file parsing.
    Memory usage indicator in windows pop-up dialog.
    Removes line-length limitation in script parser.
    Workaround for Windows 95/98 memory limitations.

I can't see anything that would cause problems with .psd output.

--
Bruno