[ptx] vigra patch on http://sourceforge.net/projects/hugin/

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Tue May 4 07:56:59 BST 2004

Found recently imview from Hugues Talbot. Imview can load most tiffs of
the TIFF-spec data types. See the files loadtiff-code.h, loadtiff.h,
readtiff.hxx and readtiff.cxx in imview-1.1.2/io/ .
statement:
 * Decodes the TIFF format.
 * Should be able to read any data format. Will deal with non-char
 * data

But be carefully they mostly dont care about colors.

The code is written for an C++ fltk application.

Hope it helps
Kai-Uwe

PS: the link <http://www.cmis.csiro.au/Hugues.Talbot/imview/>