[ptx] new features in current CVS

Pablo d'Angelo pablo.dangelo at web.de
Thu Mar 18 16:55:24 GMT 2004

Hi all,

The current cvs contains several new features:

- nona_gui
    Replacement for PTStitcher, with gui output. (probably useful for
    the windows frontends, that expect PTStitcher to display a progress
    window).

- better PTScript parser
    should be able to handle most panotools script variants. (but haven't
    tried yet).

- fixed nona & preview stitching bug when images overlapped with the poles
  (in equirectangular projection). Now it should be possible to stitch
  360x180° panos without problems.

- added nona stitcher into hugin.

- support for g & t variables (shear)

Unfortunately, my crosscompilation environment is broken, so I can't compile
windows snapshots at the moment.

The next release will be hugin 0.5, with builtin enblend support.