[ptx] Enblend Multiresolution Spline Blender

Bernhard Vogl bvogl at gmx.at
Mon Mar 15 20:28:02 GMT 2004

Hello Andrew

I'm redirecting this question from the panotools-list where i've already
got the tip to use duplicate images on the "right" and "left":

Here's my example:
http://bernie.x-net.at/fotos/panoramas/wildalpen.html
This is a multirow panorama with source-images that are exactly covering
the "left"-"right" transition.
Please see an overview of the raw images here:
http://bernie.x-net.at/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=misc&id=enblend

My problem is that i don't have a distinguishable first and last image.
I have tried randomly duplicating some images but i can't override the
180 degree 'limitation'.

I would really appreciate any help from you on this topc!

Regards and thanks in advantage
Bernhard