[ptx] Enblend Multiresolution Spline Blender

Mike Runge mike at trozzreaxxion.net
Fri Mar 12 15:46:49 GMT 2004

I don't understand the details how it works,
but I hoped and expected that it will work for multirows too. And it does
:-)

Without enblend:
http://www.trozzreaxxion.net/ut/gallery/misc/acs

Wirh enblend:
http://www.trozzreaxxion.net/ut/gallery/misc/act

I spent a lot of time before manually editing the seams, and are still some
mismatches visible:
http://www.trozzreaxxion.net/ut/gallery/multirowpano/abg

Even it tooks it's time to let enblend run through all this images, it's
worth to wait :-)

Thanks a lot, Andrew.
Great job, you solved my actual major issue creating multirow panoramics
:-))))

best, mike