[ptx] AutoPano v1.00 release

Terje Mathisen terje.mathisen at hda.hydro.com
Mon Mar 8 08:30:54 GMT 2004

Yili Zhao wrote:

> Hi Alexandre,
>   great. I tried it with your images. After several minutes, it separates them into two folders "pano0" and "pano1" except others which do not belong to any pano.
>   However, when I open pano0.pto or pano1.pto with hugin, there is a assertion errors:
>   ------------------------------------------------
>   Assertion failed!
>   Program: ...2004_03_04-19_06_win32\hugin-0.4\hugin.exe

I think this is a (small?) incompatibility between the output of
autopano and hugin, I got the same error, but when I inpsected the
project file in a text editor, it looked OK.

I then ran autopano with the /pta option to make a PTAssembler version
of the same script, this worked immediately.

Terje

--
- <Terje.Mathisen at hda.hydro.com>