[ptx] Enblend Multiresolution Spline Blender

Ed Halley ed at halley.cc
Sat Mar 6 22:47:23 GMT 2004

On Sat, 2004-03-06 at 15:51, Andrew C Mihal wrote:
> http://www-cad.eecs.berkeley.edu/~mihal/enblend/

A very cool tool, but now that GIMP can deal with multi-layered TIFF
images, I hope and recommend that your tool will also be able to handle
them.  I just did a quick test on a 7x1 TIFF_m panorama, and the
resulting file just had one layer and a bounding area that fit just the
leftmost (first in file) image.

This would be an excellent tool once it can handle the current Hugin
TIFF_m output.  Encroaching dusk is a very challenging color match-up
problem for the panoramas I've been doing lately.

--
[ e d @ h a l l e y . c c ]