[ptx] Mac OS X Port Status

Pablo d'Angelo pablo.dangelo at web.de
Sun Jun 27 17:08:04 BST 2004

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004, Ippei UKAI wrote:

> Hello,
>
> My exams have finished yesterday, so I will work on making Hugin Mac
> Application Bundle like icon and Resources (explained here for
> non-Mac-users:
> http://wiki.wxwidgets.org/wiki.pl?Installing_WxMac#Bundles). Also I
> will add a page on my homepage so that I can list screenshot and other
> files (source, Xcode proj etc.) I have posted on this ML.

Ok! I planned to do this for the windows build as well, but I haven't come
around to do this yet.

> The current CVS compiles fine, and lunches as a Carbon Application. The
> mainframe got a messy layout around the tab. Inside of all the tabs is
> visible, but everything including tab itself other than those in
> "optimise" tab is unavailable. (Could anyone check around the layout
> please?)

I have used the Sizer based layout, together with the XRC extension.
The dialogs are designed with xrced. There is some stuff thats impossible to
do inside xrced, like adding sub-xrc project into another .xrc file.

It took some tweaks to get the layout working on linux and windows, but it
was mainly trial and error with different layout strategies. Guess I would
need direct access to a MAC to fix the layout issues there.

> By the way, is there anyone else playing with Hugin on Mac?
> I'd love to know how it is going etc.

Bruno did the first steps, but besides that, I only got questions, if
hugin is working on OSX.

Thanks for all your work!