[ptx] Mac OS X Port Status

Ippei UKAI ippei_ukai at mac.com
Sat Jun 26 11:37:19 BST 2004

Hello Axel,

My exam went well (at least not too bad). Thanks.
Have you tried building with Xcode? It might change the situation.
http://homepage.mac.com/ippei_ukai/temp/HuginOSX-Xcode.zip
I think the Boost problem is just around includes. Including all the
needed directory and "make clean; make" should work.

Anyway, good luck!

   My general e-mail and AIM:  ippei_ukai at mac.com
   Homepage:  http://homepage.mac.com/ippei_ukai/