[ptx] Updated patch

Edouard Gomez ed.gomez at free.fr
Wed Jun 23 08:28:44 BST 2004

Edouard Gomez (ed.gomez at free.fr) wrote:
> I'll have a look tonight, maybe something nneds to be changed
> in other functions i haven't modified with my previous patch
> (which aimed at being the less intrusive)

I found nothing yesterday, and i tried doing a 360° stitching
but my box runs out of memory at 75% completion so i could not
reproduce similar conditions.

It could be interesting if you provided verbose output for
both runs so maybe we see some "by 1pixel" cutting somewhere.

I'll try another 360 stitching this evening with less pictures
and smaller resolution.

--
Edouard Gomez