[ptx] [ hugin-Feature Requests-965642 ] groups order

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Jun 3 11:14:42 BST 2004

Feature Requests item #965642, was opened at 2004-06-03 12:14
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=550444&aid=965642&group_id=77506

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
In the Stitcher tab, the groups have been placed
differently from before (if I judge from the
documentation). I think the new order is not an
improvment over the previous one. I more than once
forgot to calculate the field of view and the pixel
dimensions before clicking on the Stitch button.

(version 0.4 pre Windows XP)