[ptx] hugin 0.4pre available

Mike Runge mike at trozzreaxxion.net
Thu Jan 15 14:22:10 GMT 2004

Hi everybody,

I tried nona today (included in hugin_2004_01_15-08_21_win32.zip) and it
works fine on an old single row pano.

Unfortunately I didn't managed to compile the required tiff plugin for
multilayered tiffs from Kai-Uwe for Gimp-1.2 for windows. Did somebody
managed that and is willing to share the compiled plugin or could give me
some advice how to compile it using mingw32?

BTW:
Irfanview (Windows) is able to handle the multilayered tiff - the multiple
layers are show on seperate pages.

best,
mike