[ptx] nona and hugin

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Mon Jan 5 22:53:19 GMT 2004

On Sun, 04 Jan 2004, Kevin wrote:

> 	I was wondering, have you put in a switch in hugin to select between
> PTStitcher and nona?  I couldn't find one, but it'd be nice if there were
> one so you can just select which on you wanted to use.

Probably its a good idea to make nona behave like ptstitcher, so that it
could be used by other programs as well.. Then one could choose nona.exe
or PTSticher.exe as the stitcher.

hmm this would mean adding a simple progress toolbar gui to it, because
windows requires one. also pt script parsing needs be become a bit more
robust.

In the meantime, I changed the arguments of nona to match the PTSticher
arguments:

nona -o output_file project.pto