[ptx] hugin/nona zenith bug?

Ed Halley ed at halley.cc
Fri Feb 13 12:23:15 GMT 2004

On Fri, 2004-02-13 at 07:15, scholnik at radar.nrl.navy.mil wrote:
> I have a 2 row + zenith pano that I loaded into hugin and stitched
> with both nona and PTStitcher.  PTStitcher seems to work fine, but
> both nona and the hugin preview seem to lose the zenith image.  nona
> claims to be remapping the zenith image, but it doesn't seem to make
> it to the final image.  In the preview window it seems to be clipping
> everything above some pitch.  Is this a feature or a bug?

Adjust your vertical (and horizontal) field of view to suit; they are on
the stitcher tab.  The scrollbars to the right and below the preview
will let you adjust these values.  If you increase the vertical fov, it
will bring more image into view at the top and bottom.  Don't worry
about excess black area on the bottom; you can crop that out later.

There has been some work lately to estimate these values more carefully,
but you can always adjust them to your liking.

--
[ e d @ h a l l e y . c c ]