[ptx] Some suggestions for hugin

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Sun Feb 8 20:27:23 GMT 2004

On Sun 08-Feb-2004 at 03:08:02PM -0500, Ed Halley wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-02-08 at 14:21, Bruno Postle wrote:
> > -  It's very difficult to remember the usage of different toolbar
> >    buttons, it would be much clearer with icons+text style toolbars
> >    instead of just icons.
>
> I don't know if wx will follow the user's global preference for this,

Just checked and wx ignores my gtk preferences (assuming I used the
correct XRC incantation to do the captions in the first place).

> SRPMs would need to be built that don't depend, but can use, optional
> stitcher packages like Helmut's pano12.

I plan: a "panorama-tools" package that includes pano12 and
PTOptimizer; and a "panorama-tools-nonfree" package that has
pteditor, ptpicker, PTStitcher etc..

The hugin package would depend on "panorama-tools" for the
time-being, but "panorama-tools-nonfree" would be an optional extra.

--
Bruno