[ptx] nona TIFF_multi?

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Sun Feb 1 04:58:13 GMT 2004

Hi,
Can You send me an example tiff or an link to one? I like to take a look
on it.
As I posted in my email before I am not able to compile hugin from cvs at
the moment. Is someone able to compile from current cvs?
... ok managed to compile nona (hugin still fails).

The GIMP/cinepaint tiff plug-ins where never been able to save an
interleaved alpha channel to an mask. There are no options in the plug-in
and no functions to do that job.

I dont know if You aware of it, but here is my workaround:
- go in the Layers/Channels manager and deactivate all three colour
  channels and leafe the alpha channel activated.
- then select the whole image
- fill in with the fill tool or just peint on the desired reagions

With alpha_to_mask in first place, I cannot apply any changes backward
with mask_to_alpha. The alpha remains unchanged. How does You work with
the mask?

regards
Kai-Uwe