windows version

Yili Zhao ylzhao at vip.sina.com
Sat Sep 27 11:49:51 BST 2003

Hi Pablo,
  when I run hugin, a error messagebox appears(hugin001.jpg).
  When I add an image, then I remove it. A debug messagebox appears(hugin002.jpg).
After removing the image, but the image preview window also display the
removed image.
  The "Control Points" panel does not display very precisely, see hugin003.jpg.
  I find that the panorama preview window flicker very much(hugin004.jpg). It
uses 100% cpu time, and lead to system too slow and hugin crashes sometimes.
  The menuitems "View/control point table" and "View/Optimzed control points"
have no function.
  MinGW has a new version 3.1.0, and wxWindows has updated to version 2.4.2.
  Peter, I am living in China. I find that both turbolinux and redhatlinux
have a optimized Chinese version. I think I will buy a set of redhatlinux9.0.