vigra - gropping

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Thu Sep 18 13:52:46 BST 2003

Hi,
at the moment I work on my images and must do it with the pre 14.September
code. I like to continue developing but dont know exactly when. By the way
coding is not useful, as I expect much to do later while merging in the
new hugin code.

The center tool is build mostly for fullframe fisheyes. Gropping and a
simple 90° step rotation would be fine too. Maybe mirroring is fine as
well. Is this possible with current vigra inside hugin? You did not take
all of vigra, what keywords may I grep for.

thanks
Kai-Uwe